One-Pan Spaghetti! 🍝
Full recipe below, send to a friend who would love this 📤
This is not your grandma’s spaghetti. It’s the home schooling parents’ spaghetti! One pan and done! 🍝 😬 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 pound spaghetti, not cooked
¼ cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
14.5 oz diced tomatoes
½ cup sliced green pepper
½ cup sliced red pepper
3 cups water
2 cups marinara
2 sprigs basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Grated parmesan cheese, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the uncooked spaghetti in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Add the olive oil, garlic, onions, Italian seasoning and salt. Uses your hands to gently toss and evenly distribute the ingredients.
3. Add the tomatoes, peppers, water, marinara and basil on top of the spaghetti, and toss it again using tongs to evenly coat the spaghetti with the sauce and vegetables.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top to cover the spaghetti.
5. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 – 55 minutes or until the top is browned and bubbly.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese. Cut into squares to serve.
To watch the video